Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DevliN Promoted!
DevliN Promoted!
Jun 6 2010, 6:19 pm
By: Moose  

Jun 6 2010, 6:19 pm Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

After discussion with IP as well as among the staff and public, it has been determined that DevliN is to be a new administrator for SEN. He is dedicated to SEN and has earned the respect of the community that he will be administrating. While he has only been a Global Moderator for a short time, I have never heard of any problems with his work. Furthermore, I have seen him demonstrate the necessary levels of wisdom and maturity that I feel are necessary for the position and I know that he will do a good job.

Congratulations, DevliN!




Jun 6 2010, 6:21 pm Doodan Post #2



Drinks are on me!!!

Woohoo!



None.

Jun 6 2010, 6:24 pm CecilSunkure Post #3



Well, I see you took my vote into consideration, seeing as you posted this up 19 seconds after I voted ^^

Congratz Dev.



None.

Jun 6 2010, 6:29 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

Congratulations, Devlin.



None.

Jun 6 2010, 6:51 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

Quote from CecilSunkure
Congratz Dev.
thanks... oh wait^^

Cratz, devlin :)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 6 2010, 6:53 pm RIVE Post #6

Just Here For The Pie

Gratz, DevliN.

Better luck next year, Devourer.



None.

Jun 6 2010, 7:01 pm Excalibur Post #7

The sword and the faith

I was the first person to propose this, and I am glad I did.

Congratulations DevliN.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jun 6 2010, 7:12 pm DevliN Post #8

Woah

Thanks, everyone. This is a good day for America SEN.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jun 6 2010, 7:28 pm Jack Post #9

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Congratz Dev!



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 6 2010, 7:38 pm CaptainWill Post #10



Congratulations on your promotion - serve the site well. :)



None.

Jun 6 2010, 7:55 pm Phobos Post #11

Are you sure about that?

Congratulations. Have fun moderating~



this is signature

Jun 6 2010, 8:05 pm BlueWolf Post #12



That globe looks hawt next to your name. I'm so jealous.
Lead us to a better sc site.

Congrats on making it to the top.




None.

Jun 6 2010, 9:26 pm Sixen Post #13



Maybe you can get the contest results out.



None.

Jun 6 2010, 11:28 pm Vrael Post #14



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
it has been determined that DevliN is to be a new administrator for SEN.
Referring to your use of the indefinite article 'a' instead of 'the', does this mean you're not leaving? :)

Congratulations, Devlin. I think your first order of business should be to organize your own personal KGB to ensure that your reign will be eternal and uncontested, and that anyone who doesn't agree with you can be immediately 'silenced' Just a suggestion :)



None.

Jun 7 2010, 1:02 am Moose Post #15

Armor: 90.50%

Quote from Vrael
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
it has been determined that DevliN is to be a new administrator for SEN.
Referring to your use of the indefinite article 'a' instead of 'the', does this mean you're not leaving? :)
Yes, the choice of article was intentional: I am not leaving yet.




Jun 7 2010, 1:09 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #16

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Vrael
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
it has been determined that DevliN is to be a new administrator for SEN.
Referring to your use of the indefinite article 'a' instead of 'the', does this mean you're not leaving? :)
Yes, the choice of article was intentional: I am not leaving yet.
I thought that was already established. ;o



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 7 2010, 3:10 am Vrael Post #17



I meant in a more permanent fashion.



None.

Jun 7 2010, 3:29 am Centreri Post #18

Relatively ancient and inactive

Yes, Moose. Stay with us. Forehvvvvehrrr (mwahahahaha).



None.

Jun 7 2010, 11:57 pm Fire_Kame Post #19

wth is starcraft

Quote from Doodan
Drinks are on me!!!

Woohoo!

Guess I'll get the second round. :P




Jun 8 2010, 1:24 pm MadZombie Post #20



People act silly when stuff like this happens ;0

Crongraturations



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax